Day 14.1: The Offer

Welcome back, ladies and gents. Before the break, I gathered the remaining girls around for a special one-time offer.


"The other thing I want to tell you is that you have another chance to learn your cash prize on this show. For a price. Of course, Linda is exempt from this offer. If you want to know, you simply need to stand up. However, in doing so, your cash prize will be cut in half, and Landon will know about this. It's your choice, ladies."


And so we'll find out if anyone will bite.

"So, what will it be?"


"I'm fine with not knowing, Mac. Thanks."


"Same here. I'll just remain seated."


"I'm good, Mac."


"Alright then. I guess that's that. You can enjoy the rest of your afternoon, ladies."


---------------------------

And so that concludes today's elimination. None of the girls wanted to know, or perhaps none of them were willing to cut their prize money in half. Surely this will benefit Landon, but we'll see later on if he does take advantage of this. Join us again next time to see if the bachelor himself is in it For Love or for Money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 13: Gilded Walls

House Tour

Day 21: Season Finale